For reasons of safety and government regulation, our aircraft are operated according to the manufacturer's specifications. This means all guests must ensure they don't bring more gear than is required. 100 pounds per person including beverages and groceries is the suggested limit allowed free of charge. Any extra gear or luggage may be assessed a fee for delivery if a special trip must be made. Keep in mind that if you are walleye or bass fishing, you don't need your muskie gear. And for northern pike or trout you don't need your blue gill gear. Pack wisely. We can help you with our "Guest Handbook". This is a great tool in helping plan your trip.
Fishing - $300 CDN/ per person
Hunting - $750 CDN/ per person
- All rates are quoted in Canadian Funds and subject to exchange rates.
- Deposits are required with all reservations and are NOT refundable.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- Visa and Master Card are accepted
- Payment to be made in cash, money order, bank draft; no personal cheques.
- Trip payment to be made prior to departure to the outpost camp.
- Any food and beverages supplied as per your request.
- All damage to equipment or camp will be responsibility of party and payable at time of departure.
- Guides, if requested and required, $200.00 to $300.00 CDN per day plus food and airfare for guide.
- Canadian federal and provincial taxes.
- Overloads charged at current air traffic rates.
2013 Fishing Package RatesWe are pleased to say we are holding our fishing rates for another year.
Please note our prices are in Canadian Dollars.
per person in Canadian Dollars
|Lake||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day||6 Day||7 Day|
- Extra days available at $150.00 CDN/ per person per day extra.
- Prices do not include taxes, bait, licenses, food, guide.
- All Lakes: Catch & Consume Policy in Effect.
- Based on a minimum of 4 people/group and 2 people per boat
- Groups of 3 add $200.00 CDN/person
- Groups of 2 add $300.00 CDN/person
- Note our rates are based on flying one party in when another flys out, therefore flight schedules are sometimes adjusted for efficiency of aircraft utilization.
- Radios to communicate back to Ignace for emergency are provided in the package
2013 Fly-in Moose Package Rates
All prices based on a minimum group size of 4 hunters ( Please contact us for rates for groups less than 4)
All rates are quoted in Canadian Funds
7 Day Gun Hunt WMU 16B Only(1 adult animal tag/2 hunters)
$3895.00 CDN/person plus HST (tax)
Includes: All airfare (to and from camp), boat, motor, fuel, moose fly out, camp check, flights, 1 adult tag/per two hunters
7 Day Archery Hunt WMU 15A and 12A$3895.00 CDN/person plus HST (tax)
Includes: All airfare (to and from camp), boat, motor, fuel, moose fly out, camp check, flights, 1 bull tag/hunter
- Non Resident Mooses License $460.88 CDN
- Guide (if required or requested) $200.00 to $300.00 CDN per day, minimum 7 days plus food and airfare for guide.