3 days til opener

Posted by on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:17 am

We are only three days away from walleye opener and already we are having weather delays.  Since yesterday around noon we haven’t been flying.  At least it isn’t snow.  That is coming for the weekend.  Hopefully by tomorrow  – the forecast isn’t good for the rest of the day – we will be able to get more work done at the camps to be ready for guests.  Our first crew arrives tomorrow (Thurs) for Irene Lake.  Trout, Bass, and northern season are open now. 



Yesterday I sent out a quick email update.  If you did not receive it here is a link to the document.  Spring update

If you are not on our email list, take a moment to sign up off our web site.  We send out only a few updates per year, but by signing up you won’t miss any good info or news from Ignace Outposts.

Tags: ,