I would like to thank one of our guests and readers for sending me these new trueisms of modern life.
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like … night.
5. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day long drinking beer.
6. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world from end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
8. The new 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% chance you’ll get it wrong.
9. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
10.The Ignace Ontario area has some of the finest fishing in
To catch trophies as well as great quantity, or to just relax and enjoy nature give Brad or Karen at Ignace Outposts a call at 807-934-2273. Visit our site at www.ignaceoutposts.com