Frying Saucer

Posted by on Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 7:39 am

On Friday my post featured a fish fry.  I was using a fryer called a “Frying Saucer”.  Several folks have asked me about them.  Here is the link to their sight (or click on the picture) and you can order your own.  


I have also added a link to the right hand side of the blog. 

These more.

[ssba url="" title="Frying Saucer"]